- New customers (ie. initial bookings) must enclose payment with the booking form.
- Existing customers may have 30 days credit.
Marlin reserves the right to charge interest on overdue accounts.
- Further bookings may be refused from companies with overdue accounts until the account is settled.
- Credit will be withdrawn from companies who persistently make late payments.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control, courses may be cancelled by Marlin. The maximum possible notice will be given and payments refunded or alternative dates arranged. Marlin cannot be held liable for any consequential loss, damage or expense incurred.
- Cancellation by the customer within six weeks of the course date will incur a fee of 50% of the course cost and cancellation within three weeks of the course date will incur the full course cost.
Money Back Guarantee
Failure of a student
- With a group booking, for one failure Marlin will repay that student’s share of the group price, up to a maximum of 10% of the total cost.
- As the courses are competency based, the guarantee will not apply if a student has missed sessions or has refused to carry out the necessary practices as outlined by the instructor.
- The guarantee will not apply if the student has been asked to leave due to poor conduct
Unsuitable for your needs
- With group courses, the guarantee will only apply if all students are unhappy or the manager makes a decision to stop the whole course.
- The guarantee will not apply to group courses if only some of the group decide to leave.
- Marlin’s instructors reserve the right to ask students to leave the course if they refuse to participate or they exhibit poor conduct, such as, but not limited to, aggressive behaviour, racist or other offensive remarks and persistent lateness.
- Marlin’s instructors reserve the right to refuse to teach in an unsuitable room, for example:- too small, too noisy or unsafe.
- It is the responsibility of a company booking an in-house course to ensure that the room is suitable.
- If the instructor declares that the room is unsuitable, then the company will still be liable for the course fee.
- Marlin are quite willing to inspect a proposed room before the course.